The Quantum Mechanix Master Series articulated figure line for Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS) adds another original bridge crew member with the Enterprise's engineering "miracle worker", Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott.
More commonly known as "Scotty," Lt. Commander Scott was the chief engineer for the starship Enterprise's five-year mission. This sixth scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 30 cm tall, every element, from his 23rd-century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of James Doohan as Scotty has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The QMx Scotty 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allows the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Faithfully rendered by a top artist, this is a realistic portrait of Scotty with a detailed likeness. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume down to the last stitch. The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia.
- Starfleet Standard-Issue Black T-Shirt: This regulation black tee is worn under the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek: TOS features the characteristic bell-shaped leg. Magnets sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn as they were in the show.
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek: TOS, these boots zip up on the inside.
- Starfleet Delta Insignia Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone's favorite "miracle worker" and a great addition to your Star Trek 1:6-scale figure collection.
- For ages 17+ years
- Warning Attention! Not suitable for children under 3 years