A magical creature that has the front legs, wings and head of a giant eagle and the body, hind legs and tail of a horse. Half horse, half eagle creatures, immensely proud and extremely dangerous.
- Highly detailed sculpt of Buckbeak the Hippogriff from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Features movable head, neck, tail, and wings with over 10 points of articulation
- Buckbeak’s wingspan in 13” wide and features up and down movement
- Buckbeak measures 4.5”L x 13”W x 10”H when fully displayed on base
- Showcased in Harry Potter themed window box packaging
- For ages 12+ years
- Warning Attention! Not suitable for children under 3 years